As we enter the next phase – the most critical phase of the Tea Party movement – there’s one thing we need, more than anything else, to make our movement a permanent, powerful force in American politics.
We need a forum for Tea Partiers to come together, to trade ideas, to resolve disputes, to find out what other activists are doing and thinking…
… a place to develop plans for taking our country back from the elitist, arrogant, obnoxious, corrupt members of the Washington establishment and their friends in Hollywood, the news media, faculty lounges, and on Wall Street.
We need a magazine that tells people what we stand for… and what we won’t stand for.
We Need Tea Party Review
No hype. No rumors. No political double talk. Just facts and analysis – and a touch of humor – written in plain language and rooted in the values of working class and small business class Americans.
Inside you’ll find:
- Complete coverage of the 2012 presidential campaign.
- How are leading candidates reaching out to Tea Partiers?
- Who deserves Tea Party support?
- The ultimate rundown on political corruption in America. If you didn’t see it all in one place, you’d never believe it!
- Washington’s War on the American Family.
- Cartoons from the creators of “The Gentleman from Lickskillet”… and other satire aimed at Big Government and Obama’s “Ruling Class.”
- Bold commentary grounded in American values.
- ¨“Now It Can Be Told”: Secrets of the 2010 Campaign
- ¨Lame Ducks and Bureaucrats: How the Left Plans to Overturn the Election
- ¨Obama’s War on the First Amendment… and the Rest of the Constitution
- ¨Why the Tea Party Movement is the Mainstream in American Politics
- ¨The RINOs Fight Back!
- ¨The Left’s “Colorado Model” – and how we can beat it
- ¨The Tea Party Agenda for Congress in 2011
- ¨Will Republicans Keep Their “Pledge”?
- ¨What They Don’t Want You to Know about “Progressives”
- ¨Obama’s Alliance with Wall Street and Big Business
- ¨The Top Ten Lies They Tell About Taxes
- ¨Stimulus and Bailouts – Who Profits?
- ¨Goldman Sachs, BP, Enron: Is “Green Energy” the Scam of the Century?
- ¨Dirty Tricks and Vote Fraud in the 2010 Election
- ¨Muslims versus the Ground Zero Mosque
- ¨America’s Most Ridiculous Politicians
- ¨Why the Elite Media Hate Us
- ¨Glenn Beck vs. the Communist Party: A Tale of Two Rallies
- ¨The Left’s War on Science and Reason
- ¨How the Top Colleges Turn Kids into Stupid Leftists
- ¨The Tea Partiers vs. the Race Baiters
- ¨From ‘Starfish’ to ‘Overton’: Key Ideas Behind the Tea Party Movement
- and more…